The Outstanding Employee Award recognises an inspirational employee who has demonstrated a passion for their role and a commitment to their workplace and the community.
Entrants are required to demonstrate their commitment over the past 12 months to their workplace, the community and to be an outstanding employee. To be eligible to enter this category, the individual must have been employed by their current employer for a minimum of 18 months.
In addition to the general T&Cs, the following apply to this category:
- Should the entrant leave the organisation before the Lake Macquarie, Regional or State Gala event, they will not be eligible to receive an award.
Award eligibility check box
- I have been employed by my current employer for at least 18 months at the time of entry.
- I am not an employee, Regional President, State Councillor or Board Member of NSW Business Chamber Limited or Lake Macquarie City Council.
- I have not been a judge in this category in 2022.
- I am not a judge in the 2023 Business Awards program.
- My workplace is based in Lake Macquarie.
Entrants’ full name:
Current job title:
Name of the organisation or business you work for:
Commencement of employment date:
- Provide a brief profile, including your current role and scope of responsibilities. Maximum word count: 200
- Outline your employment background, including measurable career achievements and key milestones. Maximum word count: 300
- Provide an overview of your five-year goals and how you are working towards achieving them. Maximum word count: 300
- Detail the specific activities and initiatives you have undertaken that have demonstrated a passion for your role and a commitment to your workplace and the community. Maximum word count: 400
- Outline the reasons why you are an outstanding employee. Maximum word count: 400
This category is proudly sponsored by our media partner - Newcastle Herald