Refund request

For refunds relating to your rates, including residential/non-residential waste service rates or OSSM onsite sewage management approvals, please complete the refund for rates application.

For all other refund applications, please complete the form below.


Step 1.Gather your information

To complete the online form, you will need the following information:

  • Reference number (if known)
  • Creditor number (if known)
  • If your payment was made by BPAY you will need to provide proof of payment in the form of a payment receipt, bank statement or bank transaction report showing who made the payment. Please note, your Council Statement will not suffice as proof of payment.
  • BSB number and account number

All available refund types and sub-types are listed here(PDF, 305KB).

Step 2.Complete form online