|Date of agreement
Consolidate parts of the Ramsgate Estate paper subdivision and adjoining land to create two large residential development lots, associated access roads, and provision of ecological offset land.
Land at Wyee Point
Planning Agreement(PDF, 6MB)
Explanatory Note(PDF, 92KB)
The planning agreement requires the Developer to provide biodiversity land, including:
- restoring the ecological offset land back to a self-sustaining native ecosystem prior to dedicating the land to Council,
- dedicating the ecological offset land to Council,
- paying Council $885,755 (subject to indexation) to fund the management of the ecological offset land in perpetuity (endowment fund), and
- paying Council $336,105 to secure Council’s landholdings for the purpose of ecological offsets. Council will retain ownership of these landholdings, with the payment by the Developer for the use of the land as ecological offset only.
|| DA/764/2014 (Stockland Development Pty Ltd) – Glendale Shopping Centre
| Planning Agreement(PDF, 9MB)
Explanatory Note – Schedule 4 of the Planning Agreement
The planning agreement requires to the Developer to:
- Pay Council $1,005,900 (increased by indexation) towards the construction of road works by Council associated with Section 1 of Stage 1 of the Lake Macquarie Transport Interchange and Stockland Drive, and
- Transfer land to Council for the purpose of road widening associated with Section 2 of Stage 1 of the Lake Macquarie Transport Interchange.
||Rezoning of land at Northlakes Drive Cameron Park - Residential land subdivision (North Lakes Pty Limited)
Planning Agreement(PDF, 10MB)
Explanatory Note(PDF, 38KB)
|The Planning Agreement prescribes that the developer transfer to Council 102.44ha of land for conservation purposes.
||Rezoning of land at North Cooranbong - Residential land subdivision (Johnson Property Group Pty Limited)
Planning Agreement - 7 June 2021(PDF, 28MB)
Explanatory Note - 2021(PDF, 513KB)
Previous amended agreements
The Planning Agreement prescribes a range of public benefits in the form of land dedication, capital works and cash contributions that include the following:
- Open Space Land (indicative value $6.8 million)
- Recreation Facilities (indicative value $23.4 million)
- Community Facilities Land and Capital Works (indicative value $6.9 million)
- Road Works (indicative value $14.4 million)
It also prescribes the dedication of 119.24ha of conservation land and payment of endowment fund monies approximately $1 million (plus indexation) relating to this environmental corridor. The agreement also requires the developer to maintain, for five years, the following facilities once completed:
- on site neighbourhood park
- on site sports facility and dog exercise park
- north and south local parks
- town common neighbourhood park and
- sports facility area and the multipurpose centre.
||DA/251/2013 (Hydrox Nominees Pty Limited) - Employment generating development at Windale
Planning Agreement(PDF, 3MB)
Explanatory Note - Schedule 4 of the Planning Agreement
The Planning Agreement requires the Developer to provide biodiversity offset land near Wakefield Road, Ryhope including:
- acquire and transfer to Council various unformed roads land (4.35ha)
- undertake maintenance works on the proposed Environmental Conservation Land (ECL) which includes the preparation of a Vegetation Management Plan (VMP) for a minimum of three years, or until the land reaches a Stable State (as defined in the planning agreement)
- assist Council in the preparation of a Plan of Management (PoM) for the offset site and
- pay an endowment fund of $429,000 (plus indexation) to Council to support the ongoing management of the biodiversity offset lands.
Under the Planning Agreement Council is required to reclassify the roads land from Operational land to Community land once it has been transferred to Council, to support its proposed end use as a biodiversity offset.
||MISC/43/2011 (Metromix Pty Limited) - Quarry extension at Teralba
Planning Agreement(PDF, 12MB)
Explanatory Note - Schedule 3 of the Planning Agreement
|The Planning Deed makes provision for the Developer to pay a haulage contribution to Council for the renewal and repair of parts of Rhondda Road, Wakefield Road, Northville Drive, Railway Street, William Street, Short Street, York Street, and Toronto Road, Teralba. The haulage contribution paid to Council is at a rate of $0.066 (plus indexation) per tonne per kilometre of materials hauled.
||(Hammersmith Management Pty Ltd) Rezoning of land at George Booth Drive Edgeworth
Planning Agreement and Explanatory Note(PDF, 3MB)
|The Planning Agreement requires the Landowner to improve or maintain the biodiversity values of the Offset Land for a period of 10 years (or as otherwise agreed between the parties) from the date a construction certificate is granted for subdivision work on the Land.
Once that maintenance period is complete, the Landowner will dedicate the Offset Land to Council.
When the land is dedicated to Council, the Landowner will pay a monetary contribution to Council for the maintenance in perpetuity of the Offset Land from the date is dedicated. The Landowner has also agreed to register a BioBanking agreement for land within Lot 2 DP 1050996 and to acquire and retire biodiversity credits in connection with the Development of the Land.
||Rezoning of land at 270 Fishery Point Rd Bonnells Bay - Residential land subdivision (Stannic Securities Pty Limited)
Planning Agreement(PDF, 5MB)
Explanatory Note(PDF, 42KB)
|The Planning Agreement prescribed that the developer dedicates to Council an area of conservation land and provides a management plan for that area. The developer shall be responsible for the rehabilitation and maintenance of that area for a period of three years.
||Rezoning of land at 83 Jonathan Street, Eleebana (NS DR Properties Pty Ltd)
||Planning Agreement(PDF, 7MB)
The Planning Agreement prescribes that the developer transfer to Council land for the public purpose of conserving the natural environment.
It also prescribes the developer:
- Prepare of a Management Plan
- undertake a Maintenance Period of 5 years
- Pay a Monetary Contribution of $49,000 (plus indexation) to Council to support the ongoing management of the land