Changing name or address on rates notice

You can change the name shown on your rates notice using the following methods:

Change name or address

Step 1.Gather your documents

To change the name shown on your rates notice, you'll need to provide the appropriate documentation such as:

  • a Driver's License
  • Name Certificate
  • Marriage/Birth Certificate
  • Certificate of Business Registration

You do not need to provide documentation to change your address.

Step 2.Apply

You can apply online to change the name or address shown on your rates notice.

Apply online

Remove name

To remove a name from a rates notice, the title deeds must be changed.

You will need to seek legal advice to amend title deeds.