Toronto Swim Centre
Toronto Swim Centre is contractor operated and is open year round. The Macquarie Shores Swim Club operates from Toronto Swim Centre.
The centre is located at the corner of Awaba Road and Carleton Street, Toronto West (view Google Map).
Phone: 02 4959 9229
- indoor heated 25m pool - restricted use of the main pool between 4pm and 6pm Monday to Friday
- indoor heated 16m learn to swim pool - teaching pool is only available at certain times
- indoor hydrotherapy pool - not available during slow movement classes. Children who require rehabilitation for an injury are only permitted to use the hydrotherapy/ spa pools if they have a doctors or physiotherapists certificate.
- indoor spa pool - not available during slow movement classes
- kiosk (can cater for birthday parties)
- accessible change room, shower and toilet
- Monday to Thursday: 5am-8pm
- Friday: 5am-6pm
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 8am-4pm
- closed on Christmas Day, Good Friday and Easter Sunday
All Lake Mac Swim Centres allocate a minimum of one lane for recreational swimming at all times. The number of lanes available for recreational swimming will be dependent on programs and demand on that day and time. This enables both recreational swimmers, squad, learn to swim and fitness participants to enjoy the facilities.
Please note, we also allow use of our Swim Centres after hours for pre-booked community, organisational and sporting club events. These events may run outside of advertised opening hours. General public access to the pools during these times is not permitted.
|Children under 5||Free|
|Family day visit||$15.00|
Download our pricing brochure for multi-visit and membership fees.
Page last updated: 27 June 2017