Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility
The Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility is located at Speers Point and caters for elite, amateur and recreational football players.
- 12 synthetic five-a-side pitches
- two full-size synthetic fields
- flood lighting for all fields
- fully-licensed cafe
- outdoor eating area
- free Wi-Fi
- modern change room facilities
- function and meeting rooms available for hire
- more than 120 parking spaces with additional overflow parking available at the adjacent Speers Point Park
Open from 9am-10pm on weekdays and 9am-5pm on weekends.
To find out more about venue hire or events at the facility visit the Northern NSW Football website.
Page last updated: 24 October 2015