Lake Macquarie City Council has a number of skate parks across the City that provide designated space and high quality facilities for skaters of all skill levels:
- Corner Bay and Quigley Roads, Bolton Point
- Bonnells Bay Community Centre, Fishery Point Road, Bonnells Bay
- Wilkinson Park, Myall Road Cardiff
- Pasterfield Sports Complex, Cameron Park
- Corner of the Pacific Highway and Frederick Street, Charlestown
- Thomas Halton Park, Macquarie Drive Croudace Bay
Pacific Highway and Frederick Street, Charlestown
- Kevin Evans Oval, Appletree Road, Holmesville
- Rathmines Park, Stilling Street, Rathmines
- Chapman Oval/Burragallana Reserve, Channel Street, Swansea
- Lake Macquarie PCYC, Lake Street, Windale
- Community Hall Reserve, Wyee Road, Wyee
Skate facilities are self-managed and users are encouraged to get together and look after the facilities.
Want more information on a particular park? Use our Community Directory.
Page last updated: 03 December 2018