Lake Macquarie City Council has nine skate parks across the City that provide designated space and high quality facilities for skaters of all skill levels:
- Corner Bay and Quigley Roads, Bolton Point
- Bonnells Bay Community Centre, Fishery Point Road, Bonnells Bay
- Wilkinson Park, Myall Road Cardiff
- Thomas Halton Park, Macquarie Drive Croudace Bay
Pacific Highway and Frederick Street, Charlestown (open late August 2018)
- Kevin Evans Oval, Appletree Road, Holmesville
- Rathmines Park , Stilling Street, Rathmines
- Chapman Oval/Burragallana Reserve, Channel Street, Swansea
- Lake Macquarie PCYC, Lake Street, Windale
- Community Hall Reserve, Wyee Road, Wyee
Skate facilities are self-managed and users are encouraged to get together and look after the facilities.
Want more information on a particular park? Use our Community Directory.
Page last updated: 07 August 2018