How to hire a Council facility
Find a facility
- Use the search facility to find a venue that suits you. You can search by event type, capacity, features and location to limit the number of results returned.
- Click on a venue to learn more about its capacity, location and features and to view a gallery of the venue.
Booking a facility
- Select the book now button for any of the venues to check availability.
- Complete your booking information to make a tentative booking. Once complete, your information will be sent to Council’s booking officer to be assessed and processed.
- An invoice (for hire fee and bond) and booking agreement will be emailed to you within 5 business days.
- You can pay for your hire through our website or by calling Council’s Customer Service Centre on 02 4921 0333 between 8am and 5pm Monday-Friday.
- After payment has been made, a confirmation email will be sent to you. This will outline your booking details and conditions of your hire.
- Keys will be available for you to collect from Council’s administration building on the business day prior to your hire date (open from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday).
After your function / booking
- Clean the hall or community centre and complete your bond refund checklist.
- Return your keys to Council’s administration building on the next business day.
- On receipt of keys and bond refund checklist, your bond refund will be processed by a Council officer.
- Within the next fortnight, you will receive your bond refund cheque in the mail.
- Note: Council may inspect the hall prior to returning your bond and any damages may be taken out of bond to recover costs.
Tell us about your facility hiring experience by email to email@example.com or our online feedback form.
Page last updated: 18 May 2017