Applications for Annual Donations/Financial Assistance
Date posted: 1-JUN-2017
Closing date: 30-JUN-2017
Type: Public Notice
Council seeks applications from community groups and organisations who wish to apply for annual donations/financial assistance under its Donations Policy for the 2017/2018 financial year.
Application forms and Council’s Donations and Financial Assistance Policy are available online, Donations and financial assistance, and must include the following information:
- Amount of donation sought;
- Total cost of project;
- Purpose of project;
- Purpose of group/organisation seeking the donation;
- Details of any previous assistance provided by Council;
- Benefit to the City of Lake Macquarie;
- Details of any grants received from State and/or Federal Government(s); and
- For donation requests that exceed $1,000, a recent financial statement indicating the current financial position must be provided with the application.
Council may consider applications from Not for Profit Groups/Organisations, outside the annual application process, if they are able to demonstrate that the purpose for which they are seeking the donation was not foreseen at the time of the annual process.
As funds are limited, applicants must address all of the criteria.
Application forms can be submitted electronically and must be received by Council by Friday 30 June 2017. For further enquiries, contact Council’s Governance Team, on 4921 0333 or email email@example.com
Page last updated: 02 February 2017