NSW Outrigger Canoe OC1/OC2/V1 State Titles
- Saturday, 19 October 2019
- 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
- The beautiful waterways of Swansea Channel and Blacksmiths Beach
- Ungala Road - Boatrowers Reserve
- Entry for spectators, friends and family of competitors is FREE
- The Lakes Outrigger Canoe Club will host the OC1/OC2/V1 Outrigger Canoe State Titles at Swansea Channel and Blacksmiths Beach on the weekend of 19/20 October 2019. An exciting and unique spectator ocean racing paddle sport, single and double craft outrigger canoes racing for the NSW State Titles on Saturday 19th October and Sunday 20th brings the big 6 man outrigger canoes racing off Blacksmiths Beach with racing crews competing from all over NSW. Spectator vantage points will be the blacksmiths breakwall and all along the foreshore of Swansea Channel. Food stalls, merchandise, and coffee van on site both days. Free parking all along Ungala road and Swansea/Blacksmiths Surf Club.
- The Lakes Outrigger Canoe Club Inc.
- http:// (Facebook page) @thelakesoutriggercanoeclub, we don't have a website we have a community FB page The Lakes Outrigger Canoe Club.
- Jane Hutcheson
- Save to calendar
- Save this event to your calendar
Back to previous page