Camping and caravan information
Morisset Showground offers powered and unpowered camping throughout the year.
- $20 unpowered sites per night for two people
- $25 powered per night for two people
- Extra person or child $5 per night
The fee includes one vehicle. Extra vehicle is $5 per day or $25 per week.
The site coordinator will direct you to your campsite.
The grounds close for camping at 8.30pm. Please do not arrive after this time unless prior arrangements have been made.
Payment can be by cash or eftpos.
Please see the site coordinator for further information and instructions.
The maximum camping limit is 4 weeks for vans and 2 weeks for tents.
- camp kitchen
- dump point
- sites suitable for tents, camping trailers, vans and big rigs
Please note: Due to large scale events, there may be limited or no camping sites available on some weekends of the year.
We also have housing and practice spaces available for horse owners to hire, including:
- stables - $25 per night with $50 deposit. Bedding included and hirer must muck out and leave stable clean for next user.
- post and rail yards - $10 per horse per night
- practice riding arena - $10 per hour per horse and rider. All manure must be raked and removed from grass sites, the area must be left clean after use and no cleaning of horse floats is permitted on site
Page last updated: 21 May 2019