Camping and caravan information
Morisset Showground offers powered and unpowered camping throughout the year.
- Unpowered sites $20* per night for two people
- Powered sites $25* per night for two people
- Additional $5 per adult or child per night
*Fees include one vehicle per site, extra vehicle is $5 per day or $25 per week.
Payment is accepted by cash or eftpos.
Maximum camping limits are four weeks for caravans and two weeks for tents.
Please be aware that the grounds close for camping at 8.30pm, you will need to arrive before to this time unless prior arrangements have been made.The site coordinator will direct you to your campsite and provide you with further information and instructions.
- Camp kitchen
- Dump point
- Sites suitable for tents, camping trailers, caravans and big-rigs
Please note: due to large scale events, there may be limited or no camping sites available on some weekends of the year.
We also have housing and practice spaces available for horse owners to hire, including:
- Stables - $25 per night with $50 deposit. Bedding is included and the hirer is required to muck out and leave the stable clean for the next user.
- Post and rail yards - $10 per horse per night.
- Practice riding arena - $10 per hour per horse and rider. All manure must be raked and removed from grass sites, the area must be left clean after use and no cleaning of horse floats is permitted on site.
Page last updated: 28 May 2019