- Develop a green travel plan for your workplace with the help of a range of online tools.
- Install bike racks, and consider options for lockers and shower, at your workplace to make it more convenient for cycling, walking or running.
- Identify opportunities for public transport use, for commuting and for business trips.
- Ensure the office car is fuel-efficient and of appropriate size for the task required.
- Check the green vehicle guide at greenvehicleguide.gov.au to compare local air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions from different models.
- Consider swapping some or all of your vehicle fleet to include electric vehicles. http://electricvehiclecouncil.com.au/
- Consider installing an electric vehicle charging point at your workplace. An interactive map of all the available electric vehicle charging points in the area can be found at electricvehiclecouncil.com.au
Page last updated: 08 October 2018