Kilaben Bay Community Hall
132A Kilaben Bay Road
KILABEN BAY NSW 2283
- voice 02 4921 0333
- Number of guests
- 50 guests
- Estimated fees
- Between 9am and 6pm
- No alcohol
- Day Hire Examples - Children's birthdays, christenings, morning and afternoon teas.
- Hourly cost plus bond
Or Function Hire
- Between 9am and midnight
- Alcohol permitted
- Function Examples - Wedding receptions, birthday parties, performances, concerts.
- Admission fees can be charged
- Fixed cost plus bond
- Refundable on inspection
- Day Hire Day Hire
- Fees and Charges Conditions of Hire
Available booking times
To find out when this facility is available for bookings please go to Book this venue and follow the prompts.
You can also contact our Customer Service Centre on (02) 4921 0333 and speak with a consultant, or email your enquiry to us at email@example.com.
Kilaben Bay Community Hall is suitable for community activities and functions.
Facility features include:
- Stove and cooktop
- Timber flooring
- On-site parking and street parking
- Fully accessible - including parking and toilets
- Licence capacity of 50
- View floor plan
Click and drag on the photo below to see a 360 degree view of this facility. Google Cardboard is also supported - click the mask icon in the bottom right corner of the photo to activate Web VR for this image.
How to book this venue
If this venue meets the requirements of your event:
- Book now to confirm the venue's availability and make a tentative booking.
- Once complete, your information will be sent to Council’s booking officer to be assessed and processed.
- You will be provided with an invoice and booking agreement. After payment, your booking will be confirmed by email and further information will be provided.
Not what you were looking for?
You can search again using the form below or simply view all venues for hire. You may also like to contact our Customer Service Centre on (02) 4921 0333 and speak with a consultant, or email your enquiry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated: 27 June 2017