Ulinga Park Community Hall
1A Lodwick Lane
CARDIFF SOUTH NSW 2285
- voice 4954 5687
- Number of guests
- 150 guests
- Estimated fees
- Between 9am and 6pm
- No alcohol
- Day Hire Examples - Children's birthdays, christenings, morning and afternoon teas.
- Hourly cost plus bond
Or Function Hire
- Between 9am and midnight
- Alcohol permitted
- Function Examples - Wedding receptions, birthday parties, performances, concerts.
- Admission fees can be charged
- Fixed cost plus bond
- Refundable on inspection
- Day Hire Day Hire
- Fees and Charges Conditions of Hire
Available booking times
This hall is managed by community volunteers. To find out more information about this hall, or to make a booking, please contact the organisation directly on 4954 5687 or by email.
Ulinga Park Community Hall is adjacent to Jack Neaves Oval, netball courts and tennis courts. The facility is suitable for community activities, meetings and functions.
Facility features include:
- Instant hot water, suitable for tea and coffee
- Full stove and cook top
- Timber flooring
- Air conditioning - cooling and heating
- On-site parking and street parking
- External toilet facilities
- Licence capacity of 150
- View floor plan
This hall is managed by community volunteers. To find out more information about this hall, or to make a booking, please contact the organisation using the information provided under "Available booking times".
Click and drag on the photo below to see a 360 degree view of this facility. Google Cardboard is also supported - click the mask icon in the bottom right corner of the photo to activate Web VR for this image.
How to book this venue
If this venue meets the requirements of your event:
- Contact this venue directly to find out when this facility is available for bookings.
Not what you were looking for?
You can search again using the form below or simply view all venues for hire. You may also like to contact our Customer Service Centre on (02) 4921 0333 and speak with a consultant, or email your enquiry to us at email@example.com.
Page last updated: 11 April 2019