Belmont Senior Citizen's Centre
7 Glover Street
BELMONT NSW 2280
- Number of guests
- 100 guests
- Estimated fees
- Between 9am and 6pm
- No alcohol
- Day Hire Examples - Children's birthdays, christenings, morning and afternoon teas.
- Hourly cost plus bond
Or Function Hire
- Between 9am and midnight
- Alcohol permitted
- Function Examples - Wedding receptions, birthday parties, performances, concerts.
- Admission fees can be charged
- Fixed cost plus bond
- Refundable on inspection
- Day Hire Day Hire
- Fees and Charges Conditions of Hire
Available booking times
This hall is managed by community volunteers. To find out more information about this hall, or to make a booking, please contact the organisation directly on by email.
Belmont Senior Citizen's Centre is suitable for community activities, meetings and functions.
Facility features include:
- Instant hot water, suitable for tea and coffee
- Full stove and cook top
- Timber flooring
- Ceiling fans
- Suspended heaters
- Outdoor undercover veranda
- Parking at rear of building and street parking
- Licence capacity of 200
- View floor plan
Click and drag on the photo below to see a 360 degree view of this facility. Google Cardboard is also supported - click the mask icon in the bottom right corner of the photo to activate Web VR for this image.
How to book this venue
If this venue meets the requirements of your event:
- Contact this venue directly to find out when this facility is available for bookings.
Not what you were looking for?
You can search again using the form below or simply view all venues for hire. You may also like to contact our Customer Service Centre on (02) 4921 0333 and speak with a consultant, or email your enquiry to us at email@example.com.
Page last updated: 29 August 2019