Change name and address

If you would like to update your name, address or contact details with Council, please complete the form below.

A change of name must have appropriate supporting documentation. This form does not change the name that is held on the Certificate of Title for your land. Please contact NSW Land Registry Services to officially change the property ownership details.

To change your pet registration details please visit

Update your electronic newsletter subscriptions.

Existing information

Providing us with one or more assessment numbers will assist us with validating your name and address changes.

Provide at least one rated property address.

Previous mailing address

New or altered information

New mailing address

Upload document

Note: A copy of Certificate of Business Registration, Name Certificate, Marriage/Birth Certificate, or Drivers Licence is required for name changes.

  • Photos must be provided in JPG format. Supporting documents should be supplied as PDF.
  • Files must be no larger than 5Mb in size.
Word verification

To help prevent spamming or automated form submission, please complete the word verification question below:

What is the opposite of 'fast'?


Page last updated: 24 January 2019