Toronto Croquet Club
The Toronto Croquet Club has participants playing on six days a week. Features of croquet are:
- Mild outdoor exercise of both body and brain
- Played at a pace to suit the participant.
- It’s friendly and competitive
- Requires both motor and mental skills
- Strategies are more important than strength
- Croquet is inexpensive,
- Age and gender is no barrier.
- Croquet is played by a cross section of the population and is played by people up to the age of 90
- Croquet competitions are played throughout Australia.
Back to previous page
Page last updated: 02 May 2018