Lake Mac Planning and Building Services
Lake Mac Planning and Building Services simplify the development and approval process and eliminate the need to engage unnecessary consultants and/or certifiers – saving you time and money.
Council’s certification team consists of 20 Principal Certifiers, with a variety of accreditation levels from A1 to A4 and 14 Town Planners to ensure all your certification needs are met. Our team is committed to ensuring you experience a smooth and efficient process.
As a specialty team based within Council, Lake Mac Planning and Building Services offers a one-stop-shop service for residential and commercial building companies, homebuilders and renovators by taking care of all your certification and approval needs.
- timely and consistent assessment of Construction, Occupation and Complying Development Certificates, BAL certificates and Building Information Certificates.
- inspection of building works, plumbing and drainage works (where not a Hunter Water area) and manufactured homes on private land
- act as the Principal Certifier where Council has not issued the Construction Certificate
- building consultancy and advice on the Building Code of Australia (BCA)
- free development consultancy and advice regarding development consent compliance
- free advice regarding fire safety compliance
- assistance with difficult/problematic jobs and sites
- ability to fast track and negotiate dealings with other Council departments.
Why choose Lake Mac Planning and Building Services
Clients of the Lake Macquarie Planning and Building Services team have a substantial advantage as our staff work within a local government environment and have intimate knowledge of building regulations, construction standards and development consent requirements. Council certifiers can issue a Construction Certificate concurrently with the Development Application and being a Council, we will always be there for our customers and the community.
- a simplified development process
- the ability to lodge applications online
- personalised service that is efficient, cost-effective and competitive
- flexible delivery of services to suit customer's needs, with inspections scheduled for a mutually convenient time, within 24 hours of the initial booking
- direct access to Council's records, approval history
- professional staff, which allows for the provision of timely advice and assistance on the certification process.
- no affiliation with any building company, therefore we have your best interests in mind throughout the entire construction process.
To get a quote on any of the services listed above:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 02 4921 0021 during office hours, Monday to Friday.
Page last updated: 22 November 2018