Council meeting preview – Monday 29 October 2018
Date posted: 26 October 2018
Council’s next meeting will take place on Monday 29 October, with an Ordinary Council Meeting at 6.30pm. Some of the items listed for discussion include:
Community Event Funding
Council will consider providing more than $14,000 to community events as part of the Community Event Funding Program. These events include:
- Carols by the Lake – presented by the Toronto Lions Club
- Lakefest 2019 – presented by the Royal Motor Yacht Club Toronto
- Swansea Carols – presented by Gateway Church Hunter Inc.
- Carols on Dobell – presented by Wangi Wangi Lions Club
- Cameron Park Twilight Festival – presented by The Canopy Incorporated
Proposed Regional Indoor Sports Facility
Council will consider entering into an agreement with Newcastle Basketball to enable Newcastle Basketball and Council time to undertake investigations in relation to a proposed Regional Indoor Sports Facility at the vacant former Pony Club site at Hillsborough.
Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2018
Council will consider adopting the 2017/2018 Financial Statements and authorise a presentation of the Council’s audited financial statements to the public at 4pm, Wednesday 7 November at the Council Chambers.
Page last updated: 26 October 2018