Lake Mac Friday Five - 14 September
Date posted: 14 September 2018
Each week we’re giving you a heads-up on City news, Council projects, big events and hidden gems in our Friday five video.
Check out what we featured in this week’s Friday Five:
- Council has developed an improved design proposal for the Pelican Boat Ramp. Find out more at lakemac.com.au
- Council’s approval of an $8 million asphalt plant in Teralba allows recycled materials to be used in local road construction.
- Stage one of Toronto Boulevarde road works will start on Monday 17 September.
- Get crafty in Lake Mac these school holidays at Lake Mac Libraries, Art Gallery and Swim Centres.
- Enjoy a sustainable dinner under the stars at Feast for the Senses. Find out more at lakemac.com.au
Check out what other works are happening near you!
Article by Lake Macquarie City Council
Page last updated: 14 September 2018