Lake Mac Friday Five - 10 August
Date posted: 10 August 2018
Each week we’re giving you a heads-up on City news, Council projects, big events and hidden gems in our Friday five video.
Check out what we featured in this week’s Friday Five:
- A new $100,000 fitness trail has just opened at Warners Bay with the latest outdoor exercise equipment.
- Lake Mac Libraries collection continues to grow, with the addition of the first 3D-printed book by an Australian author.
- Dead and Buried opens at the SEEN@Swansea exhibition space on Saturday 11 August.
- The public amenities at Webb Park, Redhead have reopened after receiving a makeover to modernise the facility.
- We’ll be kicking off this year's Living Smart Festival on 22 September, with a free morning yoga class at the beautiful lakeside setting of Speers Point Park.
Check out what other works are happening near you!
Article by Lake Macquarie City Council
Page last updated: 10 August 2018