Morisset Showground is located in Ourimbah Street, Morisset.
The Showground is a community facility available for hire for private functions, sporting events, club events and concerts. Bookings can be made by contacting Council.
The Showground is home to a number of popular events including the Lake Macquarie Morisset District Agricultural Show and monthly market and poultry auction (held on the first Saturday of the month).
Morisset Showground has a number of open arenas and indoor areas available for hire, including:
- Neville Frost Arena – large central arena for major eventing
- Canteen – commercially equipped with refrigerators, freezer, deep fryers and oven facilities
- Dining Room – air-condition room seating up to 50 people, includes a bar area
- Pavilion – adaptable area for displays and meetings
- Les Norris Oval – football oval and dog eventing area
Camping and caravan information
Camping is available at the Morisset showground.
Page last updated: 20 May 2019