Morisset Showground is located in Ourimbah Street, Morisset.
The Showground is a community facility available for hire for private functions, sporting events, club events and concerts. Bookings can be made by contacting our Customer Service Centre.
The Showground is home to a number of popular events including the Lake Macquarie Morisset District Agricultural Show and monthly market and poultry auction (held on the first Saturday of the month).
Morisset Showground has a number of open arenas and indoor areas available for hire, including:
- Neville Frost Arena – large central arena for major eventing.
- Canteen – commercially equipped with refrigerators, freezer, deep fryers and oven facilities.
- Dining room – air-conditioned room seating up to 50 people, includes a bar area.
- Pavilion – adaptable area for displays and meetings.
- Les Norris Oval – football oval and dog eventing area.
Camping and caravan information
Camping is available at the Morisset showground.
Page last updated: 28 May 2019