Illegal dumping video transcript
Lake Macquarie City Council encourages residents to make use of the many facilities available to manage waste including kerbside collections, e-waste and chemical collections, as well as the Awaba Waste Management Facility.
The text transcript below relates to the illegal dumping commercial.
- Isn't this fantastic!
- The great outdoors. There's so much to discover.
- scratching record
- Household waste. Old computers! Concrete! Tyres!
- Do you really want your environment to look like this?
- Illegal dumping spoils it for all of us.
- Lake Macquarie City Council offers plenty of alternatives,some at no extra cost, like kerbside collections for green waste, hard rubbish and recyclable household goods.
- Plus regular drop off sites for electricial goods and chemicals.
- And for a fee, the Awaba Waster Management Facility.
- It's all about keeping it clean for the future.
Page last updated: 09 December 2015