Our commitment to you
Our Customer Charter sets out our commitment to you, our customer, and outlines the service you can expect from us. Please refer to our Customer Service Standards for further information about our service delivery.
How we handle feedback
We actively encourage feedback from our customers and are committed to using this information to improve our services and systems.
We welcome your feedback including suggestions, compliments and complaints about our program delivery, services or performance.
- Record the details of your feedback.
- Acknowledge and attempt to resolve your complaint within a reasonable time. For a lengthy process, we will keep you informed along the way.
- Keep you up to date on the progress of your complaint and be available to discuss your feedback.
- Regularly monitor the feedback we receive and use this information to improve our delivery of services, procedures and our future planning processes.
- Ensure staff members are well trained and confident in their dealings with customers.
- Provide internal and external avenues of review if you are dissatisfied with how we deal with your complaint or its resolution.
Our Feedback Management policy provides more detail on how we manage complaints, compliments and suggestions made to Council.
Page last updated: 05 September 2017