Thomas H Halton Park
Council has developed a Master Plan for Thomas H Halton Park at Croudace Bay, which will guide the park’s transformation into an exciting recreation precinct. The plan was developed following extensive consultation with the community.
During community consultation, the community showed overwhelming support for the draft Master Plan, complementing the proposed layout and recreational opportunities outlined in the Plan.
Some of the upgrades and improvements included in the Plan include:
- new amenities blocks,
- an upgraded playground with picnic facilities,
- a learner cyclist circuit,
- a skate, BMX and scooter park,
- outdoor fitness equipment and exercise circuit,
- an fenced off-leash dog exercise area,
- maintain existing off-leash area, and
- explore opportunities for a semi-permanent or permanent café.
When will the work occur?
We are developing detailed designs and going through the approval process to bring this Plan to life.
It is hoped the Plan will be implemented within the next three years.
We will keep the community informed as this project progresses.
Page last updated: 23 May 2019