Council's Annual Report reflects our performance and activities for the financial year, and details our achievements against annual targets set in our Operational Plan.
The report is one of the key points of accountability between Council and the community. It has been created in an easy-to-read format with highlights, key statistics and details about all areas of our operations, including our financial performance.
- Lake Macquarie City Annual Report 2017-2018 (PDF)
- Lake Macquarie City Annual Report 2017-2018 (Flipbook)
- Lake Macquarie City Financial Statements for the year ending 30 June 2018
- Lake Macquarie City State of the Environment Report 2017-2018 (PDF)
Previous year's reports:
- Lake Macquarie City Annual Report 2016-2017
- Lake Macquarie City State of the Environment Report 2016-2017
Page last updated: 09 January 2019