Thomas H Halton Park upgrade
- Project typeCommunity infrastructure
We've developed a Master Plan for Thomas H Halton Park(PDF, 6MB) at Croudace Bay to guide the park's transformation into an exciting recreation precinct. The plan was developed following extensive consultation with the community.
During consultation, the community showed overwhelming support for the draft Master Plan, contemplating the proposed layout and recreational opportunities outlines in the Plan.
Some of the upgrades and improvements included in the Plan are:
- new amenities blocks
- an upgraded playground with picnic facilities
- a learner cyclist circuit
- a skate, BMX and scooter park
- outdoor fitness equipment and exercise circuit
- a fenced off-leash dog exercise area
- maintain existing off-leash area
- explore opportunities for a semi-permanent or permanent cafe
When will the work occur?
We are developing detailed designs and going through the approval process to bring this Plan to life.
It is hope the Plan will be implemented within the next three years. We will keep the community informed as this project progresses.
Bareki Road, Eleebana 2282 View in Google Maps