Croudace Bay Sports Complex
- Project typeSporting infrastructure
Council adopted a master plan for the Croudace Bay Sports Complex, 14 Parklea Avenue, Croudace Bay in 2018. As part of the Charlestown Development Contributions Plan, several upgrades and improvements to the Croudace Bay Sports Complex were identified to meet the future sporting needs of this growing community.
Key features of the master plan include:
- new grassed fields
- amenities buildings
- netball courts
- expanded cricket nets
- walking paths
- Site investigations and user group consultation – 2020
- Detailed design – expected completion June 2021
- Construction – starting from 2021-2022
Where is the project up to?
We have started site investigations and expect detailed design to begin in the coming months.
At this stage:
- Construction is continuing with the refurbishment to the tennis clubhouse to allow for co-use with netball. Works are on track for completion end of June 2021.
- We will be releasing the ‘Request for Quote' for amenities buildings in early May 2021.
- Work is continuing on our detailed site layouts.
- We have identified a preferred contractor to install all field and court lighting. We anticipate they will be formally appointed in May.
Parklea Avenue, Croudace Bay 2280 View in Google Maps