Deputy Mayor Councillor Nick Jones (LIB)
Cr Nick Jones is a lifetime resident of Lake Macquarie and successful local businessman with strong community connections. Prior to his election to Council in 2016, he was involved in a number of community campaigns and consultation, including representations on Council’s policies on sea level rise.
Cr Jones brings to his role a background in small business and extensive experience across government, corporate governance and finance.
Cr Jones is a former member of Lake Macquarie’s Youth Council and is committed to helping shape outcome-focused Council policy.
- Accessibility and Mobility Portfolio
- Diverse Economy Portfolio
- Lake Macquarie Environmental Research Grants Committee
- Aquatic Services Committee
- Lake Macquarie Active Transport Advisory Group
- Lake Macquarie City Council and RFS Liaison Committee
- Lake Macquarie Traffic Facilities and Road Safety Committee
C/- Lake Macquarie City Council, Box 1906, Hunter Regional Mail Centre NSW 2310
- Telephone0429 889 781