Councillor Christine Buckley (ALP)
Cr Buckley is a long-term resident of Lake Macquarie and has worked extensively in the community sector, including in employment services, disability services and community education.
Cr Buckley is serving her first term on Council. She has deep insight and experience in employment and training issues, financial literacy and family violence through management and coordination roles with Job Network services in the ACT and Broken Hill, the Smith Family, and the Hunter Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service.
Cr Buckley has a long-term interest in politics, through her association with the Labor Party, and believes her combined personal and professional background has equipped her to be an effective representative for the community.
- Creativity Portfolio
- Connected Communities Portfolio
- Lake Macquarie Ageing and Disability Advisory Panel
- Lake Macquarie Youth Advisory Committee (ex officio)
- Environmental Sustainability Grants Committee
- Lake Macquarie Sports Council
- Lake Macquarie Traffic Facilities and Road Safety Committee
C/- Lake Macquarie City Council, Box 1906, Hunter Regional Mail Centre NSW 2310
- Telephone0428 546 549