Councillor Brian Adamthwaite (ALP)
Cr Adamthwaite is a primary school principal and long-term Lake Macquarie resident serving his second term on Council. He was motivated to become involved in local government by a desire to protect and improve the qualities of the City.
Cr Adamthwaite believes Council should be responsive to the needs of its community and provide the services and infrastructure needed to enhance residents’ quality of life. He wants to ensure that Council planning optimises the strengths of the built and natural environment and mitigates problems that have occurred in the past.
Cr Adamthwaite is committed to enhancing economic development through the development of strategies that improve employment prospects and support local business to start up, grow and expand.
- Unique Landscape Portfolio
- Shared Decision Making Portfolio
- Art Gallery Advisory Committee
- Lake Macquarie Coastal Zone Management Committee
- Heritage Committee
- International Children’s Games Advisory Committee
- Lake Macquarie City Council and RFS Liaison Committee
- Lake Macquarie Sports Council
- Hunter Water Customer and Community Advisory Group
C/- Lake Macquarie City Council, Box 1906, Hunter Regional Mail Centre NSW 2310