eWaste can be disposed of through your bulk waste collection service or at the Community Recycling Centre at the Awaba Waste Management Facility.
- mobile phones and accessories
- computers, printers and fax machines
- CD and DVD discs
- televisions, stereos, video, DVD and Blu-ray players
- hand-held electronic devices including power tools
- portable household appliances
Excluded items include:
- whitegoods including washing machines, fridges and dryers
- vacuum cleaners
- VHS tapes
- damaged televisions and monitors (which are deemed to be hazardous), minimal damage is accepted but if it is crushed it will not be accepted
- fluro tubes and globes
CD and DVD discs and mobile phones and accessories can also be recycled at Community Recycling Stations located at Council's Administration Building, Council's Works Depot, and Lake Mac Libraries Cardiff, Charlestown, Belmont, Morisset, Swansea and Toronto branches.
Please refer to Hunter Resource Recovery for full details of items accepted.