Overpaid rates

If you have overpaid your rates account, or made an incorrect payment to the wrong account, you can apply to have the payment refunded.

Overpayment will only be refunded if the account is in credit.

If the payment was made via credit card or BPAY, the ammount may be transferred directly back to the account from which the payment was made.


Apply online

To apply for a refund on overpaid rates

In Person

Visit us

Please visit our Customer Service Centre, where we can assist you in completing this form