Lake Mac Planning and Building Services
Lakemac Planning and Building Services simplify the development and approval process, eliminating the need to engage unnecessary consultants or certifiers, saving you time and money.
Council's certification team consists of 20 Principal Certifiers, with a variety of accreditation levels from A1 to A4, and 14 Town Planners to ensure all your certification needs are met. Our team is committed to ensuring you experience a smooth and efficient process.
As a specialty team based within Council, Lakemac Planning and Building Services offers a one-stop-shop service for residential and commercial building companies, home-builders and renovators by taking care of all your certificate and approval needs.
- timely and consistent assessment on Construction, Occupation and Complying Development Certificates, BAL Certificates and Building Information Certificates
- inspection of building works, plumbing and drainage works (excluding Hunter Water areas) and manufactured homes on private land
- acting as the Principle Certifier when Council has not issued a Construction Certificate
- building consultancy and advice on the Building Code of Australia
- free development consultancy and advice regarding development consent compliance
- free advice regarding fire safety compliance
- assistance with difficult or problematic jobs and sites
- ability to fast-track and negotiate dealings with other Council departments
Why choose Lakemac Planning and Building Services?
Lakemac Planning and Building Services' clients have a substantial advantage, as staff work within a local government environment adn have intimate knowledge of building regulations, construction standards and development consent requirements. Council certifiers can issue a Construction Certificate concurrently with your Development Application, and, being a Council, we will always be there for our customers and community.
- a simplified development process
- the ability to lodge applications online
- personalised service that is efficient, cost-effective and competitive
- flexible delivery of services to suit customers' needs, with inspections scheduled at a mutually convenient time, within 24 hours of the initial booking
- direct access to Council's records and approval history
- professional staff who offer timely advice and assistance on the certification process
- no affiliation with any building company, therefore we have your best interests in mind throughout the construction process.
To get a quote on any of our services: